FAQ Table of Contents
- How Do I Manage or Cancel My Subscription
- Where does Ballsy ship from?
- How long does processing & shipping take?
- How do I manage my Ballcoins and Rewards?
- How do I find and manage my Referral Link?
- What is the most popular Nut Rub scent?
How Do I Manage or Cancel My Subscription?
As a Ballscriber you have several options when it comes to managing your subscription including pausing, changing shipping, swapping products or canceling. You can access all these options by visiting your Ballsy customer portal.
Please note that having a product subscription does not mean you have a Ballsy account. Typically, if you’re having trouble logging into your account it is because you do not have an active account. You can create an account by going here and registering using the email address you used when making your initial purchase.
Once you've done that you'll be able to access your order history and fully control and/or cancel your subscription.
Where does Ballsy ship from?
All orders are shipped from our fulfillment partner in New Jersey.
How long does processing & shipping take?
We ship all orders within 1 business day of the order being placed, however, we often ship the same day during non-holiday seasons such as Christmas and Valentine’s Day.
Shipping times can vary greatly depending on what shipping method you have chosen when placing your order. For example, FedEx Smartpost can take anywhere from 4 - 12 business days depending on peak shipping seasons. When possible, we always recommend our FedEx 2 Day Flat rate as it’s often only a few dollars more than SmartPost and will arrive much quicker.
How do I manage my Ballcoins and Rewards?
Please note that currently managing or reviewing your Ballcoin balance can only be done from a laptop and not a mobile device.
To get started, log into your Ballsy account. From there you should see a BALLCOIN button on the bottom left-hand side of your screen. Click that. From this pop up menu you should be able to see your current Ballcoin balance, rewards available for Ballcoin redemption, referral link and current Baller status.
How do I find and manage my Referral Link?
Please note that currently you can only find your referral link when logged in from a laptop and not a mobile device.
To get started, log into your Ballsy account. From there you should see a BALLCOIN button on the bottom left-hand side of your screen. Click that. From this pop up menu you should be able to see "Referrals". This section will provide you with a personalized link in which you can share to give your friends a $5 credit as well as earning you $5.00 in credit for future purchases.
What is your most popular Nut Rub scent?
All of our Nut Rub scents are nothing short of incrediball, however, our customers typically recommend Ocean & Air as well as Forest & Fields as their favorite scents.
For your convenience, we’ve listed descriptions for all of our scents.
OCEAN & AIR - Aquatic Life | Coriander | Lavender
- Ocean & Air captures the freshness of aquatic territory, crushed mint leaves, warm brown sugar and the zest of a lemon. It's great for daily use as well as big nights out on the town.
DRIFT & DUNES - Sandalwood | Cardamom | Leather
- Picture this. It's the 7am on The Great American Western Frontier. A warm desert wind blows carrying the smell of last night’s fire knocking the Stetson from your face. Morning sun in your eyes, you wake with a smile. Still, in your favorite pair of broken-in leather boots with the taste of last night whiskey lingering on your beard, you realize you had one helluva night.
FOREST & FIELDS - Eucalyptus | Mint | Black Pepper
- Forest & Fields was named for its contrasting characteristics. Forest, for its dark and powerful allure. Fields, for it’s bright and fresh familiarity. We set out to create the perfect day into night scent and this is definitely it.
SUN & SURF - Santal | Oakmoss | Leather
- This bright and fresh scent leads with top notes of lemon zest, followed by jasmine, lavender and a base of santal, white cedar, amber, oakmoss and a touch of leather resulting in a balanced and invigorating scent.
CITRUS & CEDAR - Cedar | Burnt Lemon | Oakmoss
- An intriguing combination of woods and dark spices delivers the feeling of upscale sophistication. Bergamot, black pepper and crisp herbaceous notes fuse with rich elements of amber, patchouli, musk and cedarwood for a natural, fresh and earthy appeal.
SMOKE & SUEDE - Leather | Cedarwood | Amber
- This masculine scent opens with top notes of saffron and crushed herbs followed by a multi-faceted heart of a smoked suede and soft florals. A base of rich amber, sensual leather, cedarwood and sheer musk brings this composition to a warm finish.